We usually only receive compliments, but in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your product, please follow these instructions to return/receive a new product:
Simply email Customer Care with the following:
- Your order number
- What you would like to return
- Why you want to return it
- A photo that clearly shows the fault or damage
Once we have received this email we will organise a replacement or refund for you if the order meets our return policy below. You may have to return the product back to us. Please note, we do not cover return shipping.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED
Only items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may be returned.
No returns are accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase.
We do not refund or exchange for the following:
- change of mind
- stock delays. We do not hold stock of all the apparel options we have on our site, and order them from our suppliers once orders are confirmed. Occasionally an item you have ordered on our site, will be out of stock with our supplier. This is out of our control. We will always let you know the next business day after your order and will either give you alternatives, or can fully refund for any out of stock items.
- courier delivery timeframes. We cannot take responsibility for delays in courier delivery, as this is out of our hands. Please order well before you need your items.
- the wrong garment size. As all items are custom printed to order and we don’t hold stock, we can’t accept returns or exchanges if the wrong size is chosen. All of the measurements are given for each product, it is up the customer to check that the size chosen is correct.
- inferior quality, blurry or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- colour variation from screen to printed product. Colour variation is inherent in the design process, and it is impossible to match colours from computer screens to apparel printing, as every screen and every apparel item is different. Colours on screen are made up from light, so neon and very bright colours in particular will not look like this when printed. This applies to both the garment colour and the printing.
- Due to the production process, colours, position, size & scale are indicative only.
CLOTHING WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
We know you’ll be excited to wear your new gear but can you please do us a favour?
- Make sure you wash it before wearing – cold wash, and inside out.
- If you want it to last, don’t be tempted to tumble dry, or iron the print. At least we didn’t say hand wash though right? No one has time for that.
- We also don’t recommend using Earthwise or Ecostore detergent as they can cause print fading and we want your gear to look sharp for as long as poss 👌